What is Bitcoin (BTC)?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its implementation was released as open-source software.
Coinbase is the top cryptocurrency exchange across the world located in San Francisco, United States. Millions of customers are using this exchange globally because it offers them to buy, sell, and trade bitcoins securely. The exchange is a lot popular among the investors in the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and many other European countries. This exchange also accepts payment through debit/credit cards and takes a flat 3.99% fee on all the purchases and sales. Here, it is important to mention that this fee is less than all other exchanges in the US and UK.
Sometimes the exchange also offers a bonus of on the purchase of bitcoins worth $100 or more. You can follow the following steps to buy bitcoins from this exchange.
- First of all, you have to create an account with the exchange.
- As a payment method, you can add your credit/debit card to your profile.
- The exchange will register you after necessary verification of your account.
- Now, you can buy bitcoins through your credit/debit card.
The website has a beautiful user interface. There are about 30,000,000 users of this exchange out of which 75,000 are merchants and 15,000 are developer apps. The following are the pros and cons of this bitcoin exchange.
- Beautiful user interface.
- High liquidity with maximum buying limits.
- Reasonable fees.
- A huge database of trusted customers.
- Provides the “Instant Buy” facility through debit/credit cards.
- Quite easy to use for beginners.
- Purchases through bank accounts take 3-5 days to transfer bitcoins to your account.
- Tracks the spending of funds.